X1JET HP Stitch
The X1JET HP Stitch printer is a compact and powerful system based on Hewlett-Packard technology. It is a printer and microcontroller all-in-one with 3 button operation . A printer mainly dedicated on application with limited space or for stitch printers.
This compact and powerful system is designed for different ranges of applications, including coated / uncoated materials found in pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, consumer goods and more.
- Simple integration into packaging systems and conveyors for printing from the side or top
- No separate photo sensor required for triggering / initializing the printing process – built in photo sensor already in the system unit
- Printing height up to 12.5 mm
- True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2- dimensional codes can be printed:
- Smart card function for ink cartridge recognition and automatic parameters settings
- Printing speed up to 180 m/min at 300 dpi